Matt is a Managing Director at CBRE Capital Advisors, Inc. Where he handles investor coverage and project management responsibilities. Matt’s primary focus is equity placement for prespecified investment opportunities, for which he assists in structuring a range of investment vehicles including commingled funds and customized solutions. He is experienced across both traditional and specialty property types as well as throughout the capital stack. Matt has executed >$10B in real estate transactions across equity, debt, structured finance, and property sales.
Prior to joining CBRE Capital Advisors, Matt worked at PJT Park Hill where he helped build the firm’s direct placement capabilities. Matt also worked in Capital Markets at Jones Lang LaSalle and Eastdil Secured. Matt began his career at Bank of New York Mellon, where he was selected for the firm’s management development program.
- Georgetown University; Master of Business Administration
- Muhlenberg College; Bachelor of Arts
Licenses & Memberships
- FINRA Securities Representative - Series 7 & 63
- Investment Banking Representative – Series 79
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, New York